GEOS 450 - Enterprise and Web GIS
Enterprise and Web GIS introduces the student to enterprise and web-based geographic information system (GIS) environments. The focus is on the management of enterprise and web systems, such as ArcGIS Enterprise and ArcGIS Online, to optimize the capture, storage, management, analysis and output of spatial and non-spatial data. The knowledge of these systems will enhance the organizational decision making process.
- COMM 415
- GEOS 409
- GEOS 410
- One of:
Additional Requisite Information:
- Students must have the necessary system requirements to run ArcGIS Software.
- Technical Support is not available for Mac users.
- Students outside the Calgary area are advised to use a laptop and to ensure that the invigilation site has the required software to complete your exam.
- Dual monitors are beneficial but not necessary.
- Computers should have microphones and speakers.
Please note: Students are required to be admitted into the BGIS program before enrolling into this course. You can review the Admissions Policy AC.1.5 here. Please contact the School of Construction Continuing Education office for more information:
To purchase your Course Learning Material:
Go to http://www.bookstore.sait.ca/buy_main.asp, select Campus Term (Distance Learning) and click GO, select Distance Online, click on your course, and add the Course Material to your cart.
Click to see course offerings.
© 2015-2018, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). All Rights Reserved.